When a veggie burger is more than a veggie burger. Here we take a twist on the classic Italian Eggplant Parmesan dish and bread it with crumbled up QRUNCH.
- 1 package Spicy Italian QRUNCH burgers, toasted to perfection
- 1-2 eggs
- 1 eggplant
- 1 cup gluten-free flour
- Parmesan Reggiano (optional for topping)
- Toast or prepare 1 package of Spicy Italian QRUNCH burgers in the toaster.
- When cooled, place the burgers in a food processor until it has a coarse consistency.
- Slice the eggplant and prepare an egg wash in a separate bowl.
- Dip the sliced eggplant in the gluten-free flour, then dredge in the egg wash. Note: For a true vegetarian/vegan option, you can use your favorite almond milk or coconut milk.
- Cover with QRUNCH crumbles and bake at 350°F for 10 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with marinara sauce.