- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Halve the spaghetti squash.
- De-seed the squash and discard seeds.
- Sprinkle olive oil and water over the squash for a steam effect while cooking.
- Roast squash face down in roasting pan for 30-40 minutes at 375°F, until soft.
While Squash Is Roasting:
- Sauté diced onions until tender.
- Add San Marzano tomatoes to sauté pan until warm.
Once Squash Is Finished Roasting:
- Cool squash on a baking sheet.
- Using a fork, separate the squash from its core.
- Prepare QRUNCH burgers by either toasting, grilling or broiling.
- Set QRUNCH burger on oven safe plate and top with squash and tomato/onion mixture.
- Add 1/2 of QRUNCH to tomato mixture.
- Top with 1 slice of provolone cheese (or your favorite dairy-free cheese).
- Broil for 2 minutes until melted.