We take a Thanksgiving favorite and QRUNCH it up our way. No bread filling here. Simply take a package of Original and coarsely dice up onion, shallot, fennel and celery and roast/bake in the oven at 350 degrees until golden brown or broil. Add vegetable broth to keep the stuffing together. Top with sliced apple for even more crunch on your QRUNCH.
- 1 package Original QRUNCH burgers, toasted to perfection
- 1/2 white onion, minced
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1 fennel bulb, chopped
- 1 rib of celery, diced
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth
- 1 bunch sage chopped for topping
- 1 apple, cored and diced for topping
- Chop the fennel, onion, shallot & celery and roast for 25 minutes in the oven at 350°F.
- Toast up some Original QRUNCH (I used 3) and cut into pieces.
- Toss with the veggies and put into a casserole dish.
- Drizzle some vegetable broth & sprinkle some sage on top.
- Bake or broil that bad boy for an additional 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and top with a few crunchy apple pieces.