- 4 Qrunch Burgers (We used Spicy Italian)
- ½ Butternut Squash-cubed
- 2 lbs Brussel Sprouts-Cut in half
- 1 ½ Cups Vegetable Stock
- ½ Cup Shredded Vegan Parmesan Cheese
- ¼ Cup Pomegranate Seeds
- 1 TBSP oil of choice
- 1 tsp. Sea Salt
- 1 tsp. Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Pull 4 Qrunch Burgers out of freezer and let defrost to room
- Cut stems off of brussel sprouts, then cut in half.
- Skin, de-seed and cube butternut squash.
- Place oil into skillet and add butternut squash, brussel sprouts salt
and pepper and toss to combine.
- Place skillet in oven for 15 minutes.
- Cut defrosted Qrunch Burgers into cubes.
- After 15 minutes, add Qrunch Burger cubes and vegetable stock to
skillet and toss to combine.
- Add Vegan Parmesan Cheese and put back into oven for 45
- Garnish with pomegranate seeds.