Recipe by: @veggiejeva | Serves 1-2
- 2 Qrunch Organics (original flavor) Veggie Burgers
- 4 breadfruit tostones (how-to link in the post)
- ¼ onion, sliced
- ½ cup iceberg lettuce, chopped
- 1 tomato, sliced
- Mayoketchup: ¼ cup of vegan mayonnaise + ¼ cup ketchup + 1 tsp garlic
- Place breadfruit tostones in air-fryer, cook at 300F for about 15 minutes or until golden.
- Cook veggie burger in a non-stick pan, over medium heat for 3-4 minutes. Season with salt & pepper to taste.
- In a small bowl, add all of the mayoketchup ingredients and whisk until there are no clumps.
- Assemble your veggie burgers, with desired toppings and drizzle over the mayoketchup.
- Serve with fries & enjoy!
View Recipe at: https://www.veggiejeva.co/2018/08/31/puerto-rican-quinoa-burger/